January 28, 2008

Can You?

“Gue ga percaya!” ( I don’t Believe it!) a beautiful girl cried.
She is standing in front of the mirror, looking her face closely…

“Jadi, apa artinya nilai Bahasa Inggrisku yang selalu bagus kalau aku tak bisa berbicara bahasa Inggris???” (What does my good English mark for if I can’t Speak??)

Oh… She is complaining her poor English Speaking ability…

What happen??
She has just lost an opportunity to get a good job! The company she applied needs someone who can Speak English… Not Certificates!!!

Then, She remembers how she used to get excellent result in English test at school.
She remembers how good she memorized all the pattern of “the 16th tenses”, and all theory of English structure.

She is holding a number of English Certificates which were received from her school and some English Language Institution she ever attended. She looks at those papers… desperately!

“I DON’T NEED THESE PAPERS… I NEED TO SPEAK…!!!” She screamed.

Uh… this is not the first story I’ve ever heard. A huge number of English learners have the same problem. They have a good/excellent test result from school or English Institution, but they are very poor in Speaking! THEY CAN NOT SPEAK ENGLISH WELL!

Look at around you!!!
How many people can Speak English well?
What about YOU?


Join me…!

Let’s Speak English!

No comments: